Terms and Conditions
Our Terms and Conditions relating to https://www.bhma.co.uk/ website.
Welcome to the https://www.bhma.co.uk/ website terms and conditions covering your use of this website. By accessing this Website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this Website further. If you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please contact our Customer Service team by e-mail, at email@example.com or call us on 01353 665141 between 9 and 5.30pm Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays and seasonal closures. Inbound and outbound calls may be recorded for quality monitoring and training purposes.
"Conditions" means these terms and conditions and the Special Conditions;
"Product" means a product displayed for sale on the Website;
"Product Description" means that part of the Website where certain terms and conditions in respect of the individual Product are provided;
"Special Conditions" means the terms and conditions in the Product Description;
"Users" means the users of the Website collectively;
"Personal Information" means the details provided by you on registration;
"We/us" means BHMA Limited, company number 2662130.
"Website" means the website located at https://www.bhma.co.uk/ or any subsequent URL which may replace it;
"Cookies" means small text files which our Website places on your computer's hard drive to store information about your shopping session and to identify your computer; they are stored under User/Temporary Internet Files, which can be modified or deleted by you at will.
"United Kingdom" means England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands.
"You" means a user of this Website.
Use of Our Website
You are provided with access to this Website in accordance with these Conditions and any orders placed by you must be placed strictly in accordance with these Conditions.
You warrant that:
- The Personal Information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and
- You will notify us immediately of any changes to the Personal Information by contacting our Customer Service Representatives by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling us on 01353 665141 during our open times as described above.
You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use. Email address accuracy is of paramount importance as we will use this method to contact you, and issue receipts.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Terms & Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using your shopping account and/or your Personal Information.
We reserve the right to:
- modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you, and; in turn, you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to, or withdrawal of the Website.
- change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using Our Website.
Third party links
To provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites (i.e. to supply a link to a statutory instrument for your information) or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website BHMA - UK Sign & Display Solutions are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for (i) the privacy practices of such websites, (ii) the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or (iii) the use to which others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
When you use our website, you'll see that we offer you recommendations, showing products we think you might like, or may otherwise miss when you're generally browsing the site.
These are based on your past purchases, top sellers, ratings and recently-viewed products. We determine your interests and suggest new products you may like; additionally we compare your interests and buying habits with the interests and habits of other customers, to show you products relevant to you.
Your recommendations may change when you make a purchase and move around the site. You might like to add products that interest you to your wish list for future reference.
We take reasonable care to ensure our recommendations are in line with your behaviour as a customer on https://www.bhma.co.uk/. Details of the products we recommend - such as price - are correct at the time recommendations are originally made to you, but can be subject to change without notice.
We will treat all your Personal Information as confidential (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below). We will keep it on a secure server and we will fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation from time to time in place.
When you shop on this Website, we will ask you to input and will collect Personal Information from you such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections, credit card or other payment information and a password. We may also collect information about where you are on the internet (eg the URL you came from, IP address, domain types like .co.uk and .com), your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located, the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit, the advertisements you clicked on, and any search terms that you entered on our website ("User Information"). We may collect this information even if you do not register with us. We subscribe to a ‘Live Chat’ provider, this provider also enables us to see and record the personal details as described above.
We confirm that any Personal Information which you provide to us (or which is available on public registers) and any User Information from which we can identify you, is held in accordance with the registration we have with the Data Commissioner's Office. We use your information only for the following purposes:
- Processing your orders;
- For statistical or survey purposes to improve this Website and its services to you;
- To serve website content and advertisements to you;
- To administer this website;
- If you consent, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you.
You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail, text or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
When you create a shopping account while ordering online you will be given the option to receive information from BHMA - UK Sign & Display Solutions by e-mail about products, promotions or special offers which we feel may be of interest to you. In the event that you do not wish to be contacted for such purposes, ensure that you remove the default tick as you go through the registration process. You may unsubscribe from our contact list at any time by replying to a promotional e-mail with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line, by e-mailing us at email@example.com. Your Personal Information may be disclosed to other businesses within the BHMA Group and to reputable third parties who will help process your order. BHMA - UK Sign & Display Solutions requires all such third parties to treat your personal information as fully confidential and to fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation from time to time in place. We will not release your Personal Information to any company outside of the BHMA Group for mailing or marketing purposes.
You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your Personal Information and /or User Information, we are entitled do so.
When entering any of our contests or prize draws, you provide your name, email address and mailing address. If you win, we will send the prize to the address entered and notify you by email. When you enter a contest or prize draw, you are also included in our newsletter list to receive notice of promotions, specials and new additions to the Website. You may unsubscribe from this news list by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email received.
Purchase of products
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
Contract creation and electronic contracting
The technical steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows:
- You place the order for your products on the Website by pressing the confirm order button at the end of the checkout process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on our Website.
- We will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from BHMA - UK Sign & Display Solutions.
- As your product is shipped from our warehouse or a manufacturer we will send you a despatch confirmation email.
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch to you of the Products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled it for a reason that we will have notified you about.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock.
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- The identification of a pricing or product description error.
- You not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in the main Terms & Conditions.
The contract will be concluded in English.
The details of your specific contract will not be filed by BHMA Limited. If you do require any information regarding orders you have placed on our website https://www.bhma.co.uk/ please write to us at the following address:
BHMA - UK Sign & Display Solutions,
7-10 Ashley Park, Common Road, Witchford, Cambs, CB6 2HZ
Please note our warehouse does not ship packages on the following holidays, your order confirmation will notify you of the delivery date:
- Standard UK Bank Holidays
- Seasonal Closures
Description of products
Each Product purchased is sold subject to its Product Description which sets out additional Specific Conditions related to that Product including, without limitation, terms and conditions concerning estimated delivery dates and times, warranties, after-sales service and guarantees.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of Products appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the Website as up to date as possible, the information including Product Descriptions appearing on this Website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order. We cannot confirm the price of a Product until your order is accepted in accordance with our Order acceptance policy.
Intellectual property and right to use
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the Website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors.
You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may (if necessary to make a Purchase) download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of the material and content of the Website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
We are a Business to Business supply company, and do not knowingly supply to the General Public, or the general ‘consumer’, and because of this we are not obliged to comply with the Distance Selling Regulations. We do not accept Products back for refund within the ‘14 days’ stated within these regulations. We will only accept Products back for refund or exchange, if they are ‘Mis-described’ ‘Faulty’ or ‘Damaged on delivery’. However we may decide to restock the product as a goodwill gesture, in which case there will be a 20% restocking fee. Note: this does not apply to personalised or bespoke products, these are non-returnable unless mis-described, faulty or damaged.
We apply a large label to all of our parcels that states: INSPECTION REQUIRED! Please check this parcel for damages. If the parcel is damaged in any way, sign for it and add the word ‘DAMAGED’ to your signature. Signing ‘unchecked’’ unexamined’ or the like is unacceptable, and will be ignored. If you have added the word ‘damaged’ to your signature, we will be pleased to process a claim and replace your damaged goods once inspected and agreed that the goods are indeed damaged. Our sales team must be notified by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01353 665141 within 24 hours of receipt if your goods are damaged, otherwise no liability will be accepted by BHMA Limited, and your goods will not be returnable and you will not be refunded. In the case of you being an account customer, you will remain responsible to settle your account within your agreed terms and conditions.
If your goods are deemed to be faulty, or mis-described, please call our customer services team on 01353 665141 or email email@example.com who will instruct you on the best way to return your goods for a refund.
If you have any complaints, you should direct them to us via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to 7-10 Ashley Park, Common Road, Witchford, Cambs, CB6 2HZ.
Nothing in this Returns Policy affects your statutory rights or your rights under any contract you may have with us.
Customer Claim Guide
- Damaged but signed for without marking the signature with the word DAMAGED. BHMA - UK Sign & Display Solutions will refute the claim
- Damaged and signed for with the word DAMAGED against the signature. A claim must be registered within 24 hours after the delivery to email@example.com by email, or 01353 665141 by telephone, or 01353 665253 by fax. BHMA - UK Sign & Display Solutions will arrange for an inspection of the goods and agree any replacement with you, if the goods are deemed ‘damaged’.
- Part Loss of Consignment if the consignment has been delivered and signed for as clear, but there is a parcel missing (i.e. 1 received of 2) then a claim must be registered as in 2 above.
- Total Loss of Consignment to make a claim in this instance you must make the claim as in 2 above. However’ the maximum allowed period for this claim is 31 calendar days.
BHMA - UK Sign & Display Solutions gift vouchers and promotional discounts
- You can exchange BHMA - UK Sign & Display Solutions gift vouchers for goods on the BHMA - UK Sign & Display Solutions website , by using the code given in the ‘referral code’ box at the checkout. This will reduce the amount of your basket total by the agreed amount. Alternatively vouchers can be used over the telephone. The number is 01353 665141.
- You cannot exchange gift vouchers for cash.
- If the goods purchased online total less than the value of the gift voucher, your gift voucher will be fully consumed. All orders placed using a gift voucher should exceed the value of the voucher to maximise its value.
- You may not use gift vouchers to discharge indebtedness on any credit account. Unless the voucher specifically states the voucher may be used for this purpose.
- When you redeem gift vouchers online or over the telephone for products available via https://www.bhma.co.uk/, you will be required to give the serial number of the voucher.
- Gift vouchers are void if transferred to another person.
- If you have to return goods you have purchased online using gift voucher/s, then in most instances we will credit your online shopping account against further purchases. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Compliance with laws
The Website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Website and any transactions conducted on or through the Website.
Limitation of liability
While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the Website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy. The Website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Website, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the Website including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract Cancellation Rights.
We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the Conditions for:
- any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- any special or indirect losses
suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions.
If any part of the Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from the Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the Conditions.
No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
Each provision of the Conditions shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
These Conditions govern our relationship with you. Any changes to these Conditions must be in writing and signed by both parties. In this way, we can avoid any problems surrounding what BHMA - UK Sign & Display Solutions and you are expected to do. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept the Conditions, you have not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a term of these Conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any representation. Your Statutory Rights are not affected by these terms and conditions.
The Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
For any queries regarding our service, please contact us via email, phone or post.
Our company details are:
BHMA Limited of 7-10 Ashley Park, Common Road, Witchford, Cambs, CB6 2HZ. Company number 2662130. Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Telephone 01353 665141.
Amendment or Replacement of Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions replace all other terms and conditions previously applicable to the use of our web site and/or sale of the Products herein displayed.