- Your privacy is important to you and equally important to us. Our policy is only to use the Personal Information you supply to us to enhance your experience of the BHMA web site. You will supply Personal Information to us when you:
- Register as a BHMA member
- Place an order
- Contact us by e-mail, post or otherwise
We need your Personal Information and will use it to:
- Process and fulfil your orders
- Notify you of your order status
- Carry out internal administration and analysis
We can also use that information to enhance your visit to BHMA by:
- Telling you about new product ranges and special offers
- Informing you of changes to the BHMA site
If our business is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
"Cookies" means a system whereby a message is given to your web browser by our web server. This message is stored by your browser in a text file called [your name]@Your Domain.txt. Each time the browser requests a page from the server, this message is sent back. A cookie’s main objective is to identify users and personalise their visit by customising web pages for them, for example by welcoming them by name next time they visit the same site.
Information you provide
- Any information you provide to us, for example during any registration or ordering process, shall be referred to in these terms and conditions as ‘Personal Information’.
- You must ensure that the Personal Information you provide is accurate and complete and that all ordering or registration details (where applicable) contain your correct name, address and other requested details. For more information about how we deal with your Personal Information, please read clause 13.
- If you would like to review or modify any part of your Personal Information then you should e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.