- Universal (standard) - Connects to a standard receiver clip and all major brands of retracting belt stands.
- 'S' Clip - Receiver clips is not needed as the belt wraps around an upright and is hooked to itself.
- Magnetic - For use on metal surfaces, forms a strong connection and can be easily released.
- Panic break - As above but for use on non-metal surfaces. This option includes a steel receiver that can be fixed to any surface. Meets fire safety codes by allowing the connection to be broken if a pedestrian walks/runs through the belt.
- Screws and wall plugs are provided, to fix the unit directly to the wall or flat surface.
- Removable plate - A bracket is permanently attached to the wall. The unit slides in and out allowing the same unit to be used in multiple locations.
- Magnetic - Provides temporary attachment to metal surfaces, removes with a simple twist and pull motion.
- Clamp - Designed for semi-permanent fixing to uprights such as posts and columns. The standard unit is adjustable from 75mm to 150mm diameter.
Our WallMaster wall mountable retractable queue control barriers are available with a choice of 3m and 3.9m belt lengths, 50mm wide, and come in a range of standard stock colours and print options. We offer a selection of belt ends and four mounting options to suit all requirements. All of our belts feature a universal belt end to suit all major brands of posts and stanchions.
WallMaster Belt End Options:
WallMaster Mounting Options:
Please note the WallMaster Barriers are sold individually and include one receiver clip.
|Approx. Height (mm)||No|
|Approx. Width (mm)|
|Approx. Depth (mm)|
|Approx. Length (m)||-|
|Country of Manufacture||-|
|Data Sheet||Data Sheet Not Available|
- Price: £49.20
- Brand: BHMA Limited
- Product ID: WMR
Red WallMaster Wall Mounted Retracting Barrier.
Why Buy From Us?
Established since 1991
Expert Friendly Advice
Innovative High Quality Products
Great Value with No Hidden Costs
Design, Manufacture & Project Management
Same Day Dispatch Before 3pm
Safe & Secure Shopping with Sage Pay
SSL Secure Website Practices